We require photographers to have at least 2 years professional experience in weddings, 'human-based' photography (such a family photographer, as opposed to specializing in wildlife ). A solid conversational level of English and/or French is necessary, and multiple languages are of course definitely welcome!
Natalie, professional photographer, Laval Qc, says:
"In my job, I'm very alone doing everything: contacting people, setting up the shoot, and everything afterwards. You have NO IDEA how very thankful I am to Click Photo Studio for those bookings they're giving me. Everything feels so smooth, I can just concentrate on SHOOTING, and that's really great. So just want to say THANKS for making everything easy and smooth."
Nathalie, Laval, Quebec.
Video cameraman or a camerawoman
As part of our continued growth and expansion, we are looking for a dynamic and passionate videographer to join our team. The ideal candidate will strengthen the co-workers, providing the necessary motivation, creativity to help the company capture new market opportunities. He or she will be extremely determined to deliver tangible results.
- Perform wedding video sessions from 11:00 am until 11:00 pm, Saturdays from June until September.
- Photography/Video diploma or relevant experience.
- Possess excellent technical skills for digital photography or video
- Dynamic, flexible, creative, team spirit and attention to detail
- Good Communication Skills
- Team Player. Bilingual (English and French)
DJ Bilingual (English and French)
We're seeking fun, energetic, talented person with a great outgoing personality with solid experience as a Wedding DJ/MC.
- Must have 3+ years experience as a Wedding and Event DJ/MC
- Must be conversant with all music genres
- Must be dedicated to complete customer satisfaction
- Car and Driver License
- Team Player